Upon waking, usually after (or while) a hot shower (if afforded such a luxury), perform the following movements, starting at 10 each way, and eventually working up to performing the “Age Before Beauty” Methodic (reps each way is current age i.e. 28 years old = 28 reps each way… Stop at 50 unless you’re really ambitious 🙂 )
Breathe in and out of your nose, and throw on some music if you feel the need to help ease into your day. Seize the carp.
- 10 reps each way takes ~2-3 minutes, 20 takes ~4-6 min, 30 takes ~6-12 min, etc.
- If, after one week, any range of motion in particular is painful (not sore) from a muscular standpoint, my amateur advice/opinion is to either
- A) see a principled Chiropractor (if possible), or
- B) move that joint for 5:00 straight, building to a greater comfortable range-of-motion and with greater speed/control of the movement by the end of a working set
- Add 5:00 straight (or 300+ reps each way) of Cross Crawl Supermans for a full spinal training that you an incorporate into any complete strength rehab/training program